[Gnump3d-users] blank page and user field

From: Onur Akgün
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] blank page and user field
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:19:35 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've installed gnump3d to my linksys NSLU2 box, and I have a problem.
When I try to access server from a web browser, it sends me a blank
page.

If I change "user = nobody" to "user = root" in gnump3d.conf,
everything works great. But other than root, it's always blank page. I
have created a group called "gnump3d" and a user belongs to that group
with the same name, "gnump3d", and my mp3 folder's owner is my user
"blabla" , group is "gnump3d". File/folder permissions are set at 750,
which is rwx r-x r-- . Even if I change the permissions to 777 (which
is, full access for everyone), if the gnump3d.conf is set to anything
other than "user = root", I still get a blank page.

Any ideas?

--
Onur