[Gnump3d-users] Custom Playlist question

From: M.J. Bons
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Custom Playlist question
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:01:00 +0200

Hello all,

I've been using Edna (http://edna.sourceforge.net/) for years, until recently when someone pointed me at Gnump. I've been requesting an option to construct custom playlist for some time now (within Edna), but no one was really willing to have a look at it. Therefore I wanted to try this script, which actually is superb!

I've read in previous mailing list threads that the option to include specific songs - not only complete directories - for the custom playlist has been removed due to some users complaining about its functionality or something.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to release a patch for this (that is, in the state at which it was removed -- users can decide themselves whether to enable this or not)? I mean, I would really like such an option! I would like to have a look at this if it's really that buggy..

What about it? I hope that will be possible!

Gr. M.J. Bons