[Gnump3d-users] having a song appear twice

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] having a song appear twice
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:23:44 -0400

I have tried to categorize music on my server, but want people to be
able to see all the cds a group has.  I've achieved this by making a
symbolic link from the source file to another location.  The song then
appears in 2 locations on web pages.

What's happening is that I'm not sure if gnump3d-index is updating since
I get this statement:

file.mp3 encountered a second time at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/File/Find.pm
line 560.

Is this ok or is there another way of placing a copy of a song in
gnump3d?

Marty