Re: [Gnump3d-users] Test the pre-release?

From: Stuffed Crust
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Test the pre-release?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:41:29 -0400

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 02:55:13PM +0100, David Campbell wrote:
> SQLite really is excellent for applications like this. In fact I am
> struggling to think of an application more suited to SQLite.  I also
> can't undertand why someone would feel strongly about not using it.  It
> is fast, portable and functional all without a Daemon of any kind.

Yes, the "self-contained" nature of SQLite is one of its most
attractive points.  That and standard SQL syntax, which means it's
relatively simple to move to a "real" database to handle growth.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                         pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^