[Gnump3d-users] New release out...

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] New release out...
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:26:43 +0100

  The new release is out.  So far I've

    * Updated the webpages
    * Updated the freshmeat.net project.
    * Uploaded the new release.
    * Uploaded the Debian package to the unstable distribution.

  Now we get to argue about new development ;)  The most important
 decisions is probably how to organise the SQL databases.  I did
 suggest what I've been using already in an earlier message but
 I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to organise
 files/tables/tags/votes if anybody has any good ideas.

  Been a year since I did a release last, so I hope I didn't forget
 anything.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/