Re: [Gnump3d-users] Test the pre-release?

From: Stuffed Crust
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Test the pre-release?
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 08:15:07 -0400

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:49:42PM -0700, Jack Twilley wrote:
> If you're going to add in a DB backend, take into account those of us
> who already have a DB in use for other projects and who don't want to
> run another DB for another project.  If it works with Postgres and MySQL
>  as well as SQLite out of the box, I can't see anyone complaining.

The way I see it, gnump3d will contain a DSN for a database,
defaulting to the private sqlite DB.  If you want to use anything else,
you change it at your own risk.

The SQL we're looking at will be pretty simple stuff, so there shouldn't
need to be anything other than that.

 - Solomon [heavy postgres user]
--
Solomon Peachy                         pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^