[Gnump3d-users] Breadcrumbs don't use relative links

From: David Campbell
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Breadcrumbs don't use relative links
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:47:15 +0100

Before I start looking into this and trying to fix it myself can someone tell me if there is a reason that the breadcrumb links in all (well all the themes I have tested) aren't relative links?

Example:

[ Home · Erol_Alkan · A Bugged Out Mix with Erol Alkan CD 1 | Play ]

The "Home" link is relative as is "Play" but the Artist and album are fully generated paths meaning that the url would be

http://www.fu-1.net:8888/Erol_Alkan/

rather than

/Erol_Alkan/

This is only problematic for me because I use Apache's mod_proxy to proxy requests back to gnump3d so a link going to port 8888 defeats the purpose somewhat.

Thanks in advance

Dave