Re: [Gnump3d-users] pull down menu theme

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] pull down menu theme
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:34:40 -0500

I don't think this handheld theme will work.  What I mean by pull down menu is
how the Preferences>Sort Order menu appears in the Musicus theme.
I've only seen these pull down menus on the Preferences screens.  I need them
on the index page.  I suppose this could be done from my end using a
bit of HTML know how....just wondering if it's already been done with a whole
theme.

Marty

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:02:15 +0000