Re: [Gnump3d-users] Full paths in titles

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Full paths in titles
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:58:27 -0500

What OS are you using...Linux?  You should have a gnump3d setup file...check to
see how the songs are displayed and post that.

Marty

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:16:08 +0000
David Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

Marty Huntzberry wrote:
> Are these files mp3s?  Other file types show up that way.  If they are mp3s,
> it may be because you have file in filetype in ~/.gnump3rdrc
> or /etc/gnump3r/gnump3d.conf (prior to gnump3d 5.9.9 the full file paths were
> not displayed).  This is what I have in ~/.gnump3rdrc
> and /etc/gnump3dr/gnump3d.conf:

They are all Mp3 and have no .gnump3rdrc

It's a bit wierd - I have 60GB of binaries and maybe 2% show up like
this.  I think it has something to do with the indexing but I can't be sure.

Dave