[Gnump3d-users] Downsampling based on user instead of ip

From: Nano _
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Downsampling based on user instead of ip
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:53:02 +0000

I've been a gnump3d for years, already, and I always found this problem.
I'm connecting to my home server to listen to my music, and in all the places I connect from there is dynamic ip, which means that every day I have to manually ssh home and change no_downsampling ips. Now, is there a way to set downsampling properties based on user name instead of ip?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Mariano

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias. http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp