[Gnump3d-users] RE: A problem with gnump3d installation!

From: Travis Thompson
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] RE: A problem with gnump3d installation!
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:08:28 -0500

I ran into the same issue today while trying to install GNUMP3d release 2.9.9.1 on Windows XP Pro with SP2.

I’m no expert and it took me a while to figure out the problems, but I’ve detailed the fixes on my blog at http://www.rolloverplaydead.com/2007/03/05/gnump3d-problem-uninitialized-value-in-concatenation-fixed/

Thanks,

Travis