[Gnump3d-users] A couple of questions -- video files and development

From: Andrew Kluger
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] A couple of questions -- video files and development
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 03:31:58 -0400

I'm running gnump3d on gentoo, and am mostly very happy. I created a new folder, ~/.gnump3d , and created symlinks there to my music folder and two video folders. The music folder seems to be shared correctly, but I can't find the videos anywhere. They are .avi files. Can anyone help me with this?

Also, is development on this project still active?