Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and develop

From: Andrew Kluger
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and development *even more updated than last time*
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:19:36 -0400

Perfect! I added that line and everything works very well. Thank you, and it's great to see that you're still active.

p.s. have you ever considered switching to python? and if so, what made you choose perl instead?

On 4/12/07, Steve Kemp <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 03:12:44AM -0400, Andrew Kluger wrote:

>    I spoke too soon -- the videos don't work. They show up, but the links
>    don't work. They're all symlinked, but that doesn't seem to matter (so is
>    the music).

  Patch here:

        http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=394370;msg=10;filename=movies.diff;att=1

  Development on GNUMP3d 2.x has ceased, although I might make
a new release in the next week with explicit mention of this,
this patch, and the contributed digest auth work recently
mentioned upon this list.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration