[Gnump3d-users] Problems with reverse proxy after Ubuntu upgrade

From: David Campbell
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Problems with reverse proxy after Ubuntu upgrade
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:48:28 +0100

Apache listens on port 80
Gnump3d listens on port 8888

I have a reverse proxy that sens all requests to music.myhost to music.myhost:8888

That all works great but since the fiesty upgrade the playlist files all have music.myhost:8888/path/file.mp3 which won't work as my firewall doesn't allow it.

I never examined the format of the playlists previously - it *just worked* on port 80

I thoughts on what magic I have messed up in the upgrade?

Thanks

Dave