[Gnump3d-users] gnump3d displays absolute directories in url.

From: Ahmed Osman
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d displays absolute directories in url.
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:27:20 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have gnump3d 2.8 running on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn. I have it running and
streaming music without any trouble. However when I try to stream videos, I
run into issue.

When I click on a link for music, I have it as such:

http://localhost:8888/Music/Brad%20Sucks/Brad_Sucks_-_Borderline_%28Stutterbug_Mix%29.mp3

However, when I click a link for a video, it displays it with the absolute
directory:

http://localhost:8888/usr/local/media/Movies/Trailers/tmnt-tlr2_h1080p.mov

Is there a option in the configuration I'm missing? Or is this a bug? When I
remove the directory /usr/local/media, I'm able to play it without and
trouble.

I have it setup to use media as a central folder, and then the two folders
Music and Movies are symbolic links. I tried pointing directly to Movies, but
experienced the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

-Ahmed Osman