[Gnump3d-users] editing cource code - to comment out some things

From: Linux Advocate
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] editing cource code - to comment out some things
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

hi list users,

I am trying to comment out the 'Download' option in
gnump3d. This option is found when we -> browse by
genre -> browse by artist -> select -> we see Info
/Download options.

i will like to comment them out. i have searched the
.html files and the .pm files but cant seem to locate
those words.

Can someone help?

thanx,
marcopl