[Gnump3d-users] Metadata reading - preferences -> sort order not working

From: Linux Advocate
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Metadata reading - preferences -> sort order not working ?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 03:24:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members ,

My preferences menu item - sort order doesnt'seem to
be working. No matter what i order i select, the order
doesnt'seem to change.
Any ideas why?

Next, for some of my mp3, i dont fill up any metadata
like artist , title, year etc,etc. When we run
gnump3-index, the song.tags file is created with these
fields empty( as expected) but when viewed by a
browser, the filename doesn't appear, only length.

When u open the song.tags file, u can see that both
filename and length have values. So why does the
filename disppear not appear?

As an experiment, i edited the song.tags file using
kedit and threw away all the empty fields , leaving
only size, length ,bitrate, filename.  VOLLA ....
filename now appears when BUT length goes missing
now??? any ideas?

Bye,
marco

Never miss an email again!