[Gnump3d-users] Problem with Pre-existing Playlists that have backslashe

From: Randall Blecher
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Problem with Pre-existing Playlists that have backslashes
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:16:00 -0400

It looks like Gnump3d doesn't properly convert m3u playlists that use backslashes to separate directories.

I have a pre-existing m3u that was generated on a Windows machine, so it has backslashes for each mp3 like this:   Artist\Title.mp3

When I click on the m3u in Gnump3d, the m3u playlist it generates has entries like   http://servername/Artist%5CTitle.mp3  with %5C instead of forward slashes in place of the backslashes, so the file requests return 404's.

Thanks,

Randall