Re: [Gnump3d-users] renaming your gnump3d server

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] renaming your gnump3d server
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:20:38 -0400

Oh, ok...so you can get to my server without specifying the port.  I got
worried.  I tried first to use port forwarding on my router and couldn't get
it to work.  Since I have a dynamic IP address I need to use no-ip.com...when
their software isn't running on my server then my server only works
locally.  Their software seems to mess up my router's ability to port forward
to port 8001 where my gnump3d server streams.  The no-ip software needs
port 8245 open....maybe I should port forward to port 8245 rather than 8001 on
my router?

Marty

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:11:17 -0700