[Gnump3d-users] gnump3d: setting mp3 folder on a NTFS drive

From: Julian TC Bui
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d: setting mp3 folder on a NTFS drive
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:28:55 -0400

Hey everyone,

I'm running gnump3d on ubuntu and it seems to only work if I set the mp3 folder to a folder in my linux ext3 partition. Unfortunately, I have all my music on another hard drive on my computer that is in NTFS. When I tried to set my folder to the NTFS drive, gnump3d was able to find and recognize all my music on that drive, but when trying to access those files, gnump3d said the files couldln't be found even though the error message printed out the correct file path.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Julian
address@hidden