[Gnump3d-users] open file(s) window opens rather than music just playing

From: Michael Allen
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] open file(s) window opens rather than music just playing
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:20:58 -0500

I'm having an odd problem with just some of the folders in my gnump3d account.
If I click 'play all' almost all of my folders just kick back an .m3u and I commence playing the streaming music.  However, for a few folders, the music player instead pops an open file(s) window.

On windoze boxes I use winamp, on linux boxes I use xmms.
Both of them have the same problem, so I'm thinking it's more to do with the .m3u than it is the player.
I took a look at the folder permissions and they are the same as folders that stream without problems.
I tried playing just a single file in those folders and have the same problem.
If I just play the mp3 files straight out of the folder from a computer with access to the server folder, they play fine.

Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance for the help.