[Gnump3d-users] Funky track order

From: Samuel Baldwin
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Funky track order
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:42:51 -0500

I've noticed that in Gnump3d 2.9 Final (on OpenBSD 4.1), most of the
time while browsing, inside an album the track order is "randomized"
in no particular order, ignoring the tags or numbers (such as
01_rainbox_six.mp3). I've looked around inside config files (for some
mysterious setting) but I can't seem to correct the problem. Is there
a patch for this or am I missing something. The problem ocasionally
fixes itself when it reaches my media client (Winamp, Amarok, or
Audacious), but only if the numbers are part of the filename.

On a side note anyone know a good tools to edit mp3 and ogg tags?
--
Samuel (shardz)

Shardz's Igloo:
shardz.homelinux.net