Re: [Gnump3d-users] Theme config.ini

From: Dana Gnagy
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Theme config.ini
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Found your answer here:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnump3d/gnump3d/bin/gnump3d2?view=log

Removed in revision 1.130 with the comment:
 "Removed the ability for themes to override configuration settings, this
was almost certainly a mistake."

Was the mistake to remove the lines or the fact that they were there in the
first place?

I added the deleted lines back to my /usr/bin/gnump3d file (2.9final) and
the override works as expected.  I can now have an abbreviated listing for
my handheld.