Re: [Gnump3d-users] $FILENAME showing full path rather than just file na

From: David Campbell
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] $FILENAME showing full path rather than just file name
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:44:55 +0100

Mark Langkau wrote:
In gnump3d.conf I'm using "song_format = $FILENAME" which the comments say "This is the name of the file without any suffix or directory information" Most of my files don't have proper id3 tag info, so I need to use the actual file name.

However, I get the full path and filename, like this:

/home/mp3/path/SomeTrack.mp3  (I was expecting just "SomeTrack.mp3")

On startup, I'm also getting this error message:

"Starting gnump3 daemon: Use of implicit split to @_ is deprecated at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/gnump3d/plugins/playlist.pm line 321."

The file links all work properly, but I have some deep directory nesting which can make for some confusing reading.

Am I misunderstanding the configuration option, or is this a bug? Does anyone have a work around for the implicit split warning?

- CentOS5
- Perl 5.8.8
- gnump3d-2.9final.tar.gz

I get the same thing.  Have asked the list before but never had an answer.

Dave