Re: [Gnump3d-users] first song repeats instead of playing entire list

From: Joshua Zimler
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] first song repeats instead of playing entire list
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:55:27 -0400

Have you tried saving the playlist file to your computer and opening it with a text editor?

I'm inclined to agree with Jim though.  Double-check your player to make sure it isn't accidentally set to repeat mode.

On 10/1/07, Jim Lucas <address@hidden> wrote:
alan maxwell wrote:
> i used apt-get to install gnump3d on fiesty fawn. installed version not
> 2.9final. used apt to remove and installed 2.9final from tar. now using
> 2.9final the first song in the playlist repeats over and over...ie the
> second song in the playlist doesn't start after the first song is
> finished. what do i need to do? thank you.

Sounds like a problem with your player rather than gnump3d.  Remember, gnump3d is only a "play list"
generator.  You have a different program that plays the generated list.

--
Jim Lucas

    "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
        and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
     by William Shakespeare