Re: [Gnump3d-users] New release ..

From: Samuel Baldwin
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] New release ..
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:53:07 -0500

I'm running 2.9final, and haven't had a single auth problem with
playlists not working without auth or anything like that.

Wouldn't it just be better to fix these holes and continue giving the
option of public or private?

Also, doesn't this now bring up a possible legal issue? One could
argue we are distributing our mp3s to all, not just a select few with
password access. I certainly don't want just anyone who knows the
proper port number to get into my gnump3d server..

Because of this, I will never be updating beyond 2.9final, and I'm
pretty sure I'm not the only one..
--
Samuel 'Shardz' Baldwin

Shardz's Igloo: shardz.homelinux.net