[Gnump3d-users] Cannot open configuration file gnump3d.conf : No such fi

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Cannot open configuration file gnump3d.conf : No such file or directory at /usr/bin/gnump3d-top line 704.
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 08:02:01 -0500

I updated from 2.9final to 3.0 the other day and all appeared to work fine.
Today I tried to access my Mose Recent activity and was given this on my
web server:

Cannot open configuration file gnump3d.conf : No such file or directory at
/usr/bin/gnump3d-top line 704.

I opened the file and went to the line # and didn't see an exact location.  Am
I missing something or is it a permissions thing?  My file access.log
did exist and was getting logged to.

Marty