Re: [Gnump3d-users] Is port 80 a security issue when root?

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Is port 80 a security issue when root?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:28:00 -0500

unfortunately this doesn't work outside my server on port 80....my friend tried
my site from his house and
could only access it through port 8001.  iptables --list shows the needed ports
are open, but how would I
know from the server side if rerouting is taking place so that I could narrow
down the problem?

Marty