[Gnump3d-users] Directory management

From: Farkas Szilárd
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Directory management
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:56:41 +0200

Hello,

I just installed gnump3d and love it! Works perfectly, but i have some unanswered questions!

Is there a plugin or plan for further developments to make gnump3d web interface a media management tool.
I mean I would like to see features to rename, reorganize and tag directories and files in my Media directory!

Is there a list of available plugins developed by contributors? Would be nice, and I'm sure there are plenty out there!

Lupus