[Gnump3d-users] root directory issue/broken urls

From: Josh McConaha
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] root directory issue/broken urls
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:46:32 -0400

Hey all--

I've searched like crazy for an answer to this, but haven't found anything.  I managed to get 3.0 working on XP, but I'm having a major issue with bad URLs.

As an example, on the index (in this case 192.168.2.2:8888), to play Radiohead - Hail to the Thief, I get e:%5CMusic/Radiohead%20-%20Hail%20to%20the%20Thief/, which inevitably can't be opened.

For whatever reason, it seems to be using the local location of the directory instead of one that's browser-friendly.  The directory it's pulling from is from gnump3d.bat, and the directory is set at --root directory:/here --fast.  Changing directory:/here changes the local directory that's being swapped.

What's going on?  At first I thought it could be a poorly written template (though I'm using the one out of the box), but that URL is set by $directory, so it's not a missing slash or something.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm just not sure why the URLs are busted.