[Gnump3d-users] "See what is currently playing" displaying tracks that a

From: Thomas Smith
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] "See what is currently playing" displaying tracks that are not currently playing...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:59:37 -0500

When I go to the page that displays the current tracks playing, it lists my IP address as playing a certain song...when it's not.
The only thing I can think of is about an hour ago I went to play said track and my music play/OS froze and I had to do a hard reset.
It seems to be "stuck".  Is there any way I can clear this out?  Will the fact that gnump3d thinks this is playing cause performance issues?
Thanks.