[Gnump3d-users] GnuMP3D only works on local internet

From: Taorluath
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] GnuMP3D only works on local internet
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running a Xubuntu 8.10 server and I just started using GnuMP3D for my
music server.
Amazingly, it seems to work flawlessly right off the bat. However, this only
works on my local network. My main site works from anywhere, and
http://euroburchills.no-ip.org:8888 http://euroburchills.no-ip.org:8888
works too, but only from computers on my network.

Like if I view it from the browser on my server, I'd see everything. It also
works on any computer connected to the same router. However, no one else can
load the page.
I believe that I changed the config file so that it should be visible to
everyone, but nothing seems to work.
Maybe I screwed the file up. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Could I possibly borrow the config file (removed of all personal information
of course) from someone who got their site to work on the world wide
internet?