[Gnump3d-users] Search Not Working

From: mornindew
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Search Not Working
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
    I have been running gnump3d for a couple months now and it seems to be
working just fine with the exception of one thing.  My search is not coming
back with any results.  I know that all of my media has id3 tags associated
with them but they still are not returning anything.  I am using quite a bit
of symbolic linking of my media files and I was wondering if maybe that is
causing an issue.  I was wondering if anyone has run into this before or if
anyone has an idea of how to debug this issue.  Thanks in advance.  Craig