[Gnump3d-users] iPod Touch streaming

From: Marty
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] iPod Touch streaming
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:42:51 -0500

Hi!  I'm glad this list is still active.  I've been hosting a server with
gnump3d for about 6 years now and was disappointed to see the software stop
being developed in 2007.  The software for V3 still works fine on Slackware
when other computers go to my server's site to stream m3u playlists.  However,
when my iPod Touch 2G goes to stream an m3u playlist it cannot.  I am, however,
able to stream mp3s by changing the always_stream = 1 variable in gnump3d.conf
to:

always_stream = 0

My iPod streams using a Quicktime plugin with Safari Browser.

So, can iPod Touches stream playlists with gnump3d?

Marty