[GNUnet-developers] Port not open

From: Ramiro Salas
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Port not open
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:28:35 -0800

Hello folks,

First, let me thank you for such a great work you guys are doing. This WILL be THE P2P protocol. Awesome work.

I'm testing version 0.3.2 on a Mandrake 8.1 system, dual Ethernet cards, no NAT or Masquerading (proxy actually). When Active Migration is enabled, the port  I defined (2086) does not open. The process doesn't spawn childs either. When Active Migration is disabled, at works fine.

Additionally, the CPU percentage is always very high. Any way to fix that?

Thanks!

Ramiro Salas
Managing Consultant, GSS
CoSine Communications