Re: [GNUnet-developers] S/Key rejects

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] S/Key rejects
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:04:14 -0500

Hi!

The SKEY rejected messages are explained in the FAQ. The reason why you did
not receive any content should be that your machine did not see any content
flowing by. GNUnet currently does not migrate content that is not requested
(because a simple approach to this may be a security risk as it would tell
the receiver that the immediate sender stores this piece of data), thus your
machine can only receive content if either you download data or somebody else
aquires data via your machine.

Either way, content migration is fairly new and has not been tested a lot, so
there may also be a bug.

Christian