[GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] Connection problems with gnunet

From: George Schramkowski
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] Connection problems with gnunet
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 11:36:01 +0200

Hi,

OK, just for completeness & more bug  specification: I am running gnunet on
linux RedHat 7.0. The same problem also occurs on another machine running
RedHat 7.2. In both cases, I installed gnunet from the .tar.gz file rather
than
rpm. The gnunet version is 0.3.3.
Hope someone can come up with a bug fix...

                                  Greetings,

                                                   George Schramkowski