[GNUnet-developers] [patch] use autoconf2.5, config.guesss, #include <co

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] use autoconf2.5, config.guesss, #include <config.h>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:51:18 +1000

I just ran across your program earlier today, it looks good so far,
although i notice it links to openssl which has problems being linkled to
from GPL'ed binaries, im also not too sure about using libgdbm as a
database format since it isnt being maintianed anymore.

When building it on my debian machine it wasnt compiling in the code
within #ifdef LINUX, im pretty sure you need to #include "config.h" in
files the #define LINUX in order to passed the variables from ./configure
to the source code.

As i was playing around with it i updated it to the autoconf2.5 style
configure.ac i just ran autoscan to get most of the tests, not sure if all
those tests are actually needed.

I made it use configure.guess instead of uname to determien host type as
its more of a standard, i only tested it on my linux machine, not sure if
im testing for the right values for Sun and *BSD machines.

A patch against CVS that implements the above is attached.

Thanks

Glenn