Re: [GNUnet-developers] Config file parsing

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Config file parsing
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:03:26 -0500

GNUnet is a framework for anonymous encrypted networking. Because of this, in
most cases the more configurable GNUnet can be, the better. I would be up for
using gnutls, assuming a couple of things. Obviously complete compatibility
between gnutls and openssl is a must. Look into the cryptographic functions
that GNUnet takes advantage of, and make sure that gnutls already has those
before you bother writing any code.  I also see that it falls under the LGPL
and not the GPL. I don't think that's an issue, but anyone know what the
difference is?

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?