[GNUnet-developers] HAVE_LIBEXTRACTOR not set?

From: Jason Gilbert
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] HAVE_LIBEXTRACTOR not set?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:57:22 -0500

With the new release, libextractor wasn't being used by default to get
keywords.  I looked into it further and found that HAVE_LIBEXTRACTOR was not
being set.  There is however HAVE_EXTRACTOR_H which is checked in a couple of
places and is set.  They appear to have the same meaning to an extent.  Does
anyone have an explanation for this?

jason

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein