[GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] Status of my node after patching

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] Status of my node after patching
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:14:30 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Christian Muellner wrote:

> This are my stats since the patching and starting of gnunet yesterday.
> Now I have more connected hosts but there is no recieved query at all!?
> The octetd also are VERY low. Normaly i got ~80 MB after a night but not 617k.

The new bandwidth limiting seems too "efficient". See outgoingCheck().
Lets say curNetLoad=0, priority=1, maxNetLoad=30. This will result
in delta=100, the clause evaluated in if() to be (2000000 > 125000),
always true, will drop. Seems that when priorities increase
and/or netloads go down, the chance to drop the packet grows?! :(

I.