Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUtls

From: Blake Ross Matheny
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUtls
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:50:37 -0500

Oh, we were in a programming competition (that ended up not happening, but that's another story). The conference was kind of a bust, but Ian did show up. We, of course, didn't get a chance to talk to him. Those links you sent out were fairly incriminating, but, wouldn't RMS be the ultimate in whether or not something is ok for debian, seeing as how the FSF initially funded debian? If that's the case, RMS did say that using OpenSSL was not an issue. Glenn are you on debian-private? Could you maye ask on there? Thanks.

-Blake

Glenn McGrath wrote:

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:59:36 -0500