Re: [GNUnet-developers] Freenet 0.5

From: Jason Gilbert
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Freenet 0.5
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:57:19 -0600

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 03:44:17PM -0800, Tracy R Reed wrote:
> numbers, all manner of java related problems (a problem gnunetd has
> obviously learned to avoid since it is written in C) such as thread
> madness and runaway cpu useage, general complication which is a serious
> ease of use issue,

I develop w/ java every day on non-trivial apps.  I can remember the last
performance problem related to java itself.  These (like most current java
performance complaints) are more likely developer issues.

jason

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein