Re: [GNUnet-developers] segmentation fault

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] segmentation fault
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:45:24 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Jan Marco Alkema wrote:

> I see that Chistian is not available until 11/10/02, maybe someone else can
> solve the segmentation error:
> [Switching to Thread 2051 (LWP 30365)]
> transportDisconnect (tsession=0x46236e1a) at transport.c:309
> 309       if (tsession->ttype >= tapis_count) {

This bug has been known for a couple of days now. Its hard
to trace as we don't know how to reproduce it reliably. Despite
what I said to Christian earlier, it still seems likely its
attempting to disconnect a session that's been freed already.

I've done some tweakings, and it hasn't crashed since, but
that doesn't mean its fixed. :(

> I see strange 'processes' (gnunetd <defunct> in the tasks list appear if I
> execute ./gnunet-stats

That's a "feature" of gdb. Should be relatively harmless.

Igor