[GNUnet-developers] Searching and indexing

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Searching and indexing
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:43:13 -0800

I notice there are now some mp3 files by Willie Nelson in gnunet.  There's
no accounting for taste. I found them by searching for audio/mp3. What is
the best way to discover content in gnunet? Can I specify a wildcard and
be shown everything that can be found?

Also, I am indexing a bunch of content but it is taking forever. My disk
is screaming like mad. Are there any tips for increasing the speed at
which things index?

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org