RE: [GNUnet-developers] coding style, indent

From: Jan Marco Alkema
Subject: RE: [GNUnet-developers] coding style, indent
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:51:20 -0800

Hello Glenn,

>While i mention it, if there was a namespace and GNUnet could speak http
then it could be accessed with a regular web browser.

>A web browser could become an alternative user interface.

Hereby two files from gnut containing the http gateway. Maybe you can obtain
some ideas of it ("don't invent wheels" ---))
I see that gnut is not maintained any more. Last version 0.4.28 from 2001.

In Gnut you get a http page on port 80. In this page all shared files are
viewed as rows. I you click on one row the file will be retrieved from the
server, who has given you an anser on your query, via the browser.

Greeting Jan Marco