Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] Support for Berkeley DB

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] Support for Berkeley DB
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:28:24 +0100

I've added the libdb code to CVS. The DB limit is no problem with current
CVS, we automatically use buckets (see manager.c). Crash recovery will have
to be addressed in gnunet-check in the future, but that's the same problem
for every of the DBs. I have not investigated the failing search problem, but
last time I tried it still worked. Sounds odd.

Anyway, thanks for the code :-)

Christian