[GNUnet-developers] mysql database problem

From: eric haumant
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] mysql database problem
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:32:04 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to use the mysql database type for gnunet. I've installed mysql
(version : 3.23.49) on my Debian, I've make a user that has the same name as
my gnunetd user, a database named gnunet. I've make the .my.cnf file in the
home directory of my user (I tried login in and it works). But when running
gnunetd, it drops without any errors. I've hacked the code and found that de
call to mysql_real_connect drops gnunetd.

Can anyone help me ?
Thanks,
Eric.